Skip to main content

The way to a man's heart :Tarragon Steak


As a wife I have observed that sometimes you have to go the  extra mile to keep that spark alive.No amount of makeup and lovey dovey chit chat will do what your handmade food will do to your significant other...so to spice things up I shall today offer you my all time hit Tarragon Steak recipe....get your pots and pans out,put on your chef's cap and lets get to business...

Ingredients (Marination of Chicken Pieces)

  • Hammered breast fillets (0.5kg)
  • Chopped spring onion (1 cup)
  • Honey(2-3 Tbsp)
  • Mustard Paste (1 Tbsp)
  • Lemon Juice(2 Tbsp) 
  • Black pepper (1-2 Tsp)
  • White pepper(1 Tsp)
  • Worcestershire Sauce (3 Tbsp)
  • Soya sauce(3 Tbsp)
  • Chili sauce (2 Tbsp)
Ingredients (Tarragon Sauce)
  • Cream (Half Packet of Olpers cream)
  • Milk ( Recommended :half cup /Adjust according to the how thick  you want the sauce to be)
  • Cheese (I use happy cows two slices of Cheddar cheese)
  • Tarragon Herbs( 2 Tsp) If these are not easily available you can use thyme or oregano in its place
  • One Chicken Cube (Knorr)
  • Crushed red chili (1 Tsp)
  • Salt ( According to taste)
  • Tip : Juices left over from the Marination if added to this sauce enhance the flavor,you may add as much spice and  flavor you require.

Method
First marinate the chicken pieces by putting shallow cuts in them so that the spices seep in deep with in the meat. Keep this marinade aside for good 4 hours...half an hour prior to serving thee steaks prepare your sauce. Grill the chicken until golden brown and top up with this finger licking sauce.

Serving Ideas : Serve with Garlic herb rice,sauteed vegetables or mashed potato and a chilled glass of lemonade.

Trust me this one will surely win you laurels...for the way to a ,man's heart goes via his stomach!  ..(no matter how obnoxious it sounds..it sure is true ;)...oh...when the food's ready put Drinkee by Sofi on Youtube and enjoy this wonderful evening with a wonderful person and some yummy food.  Drinkee-sofi Tukker

 happy weekend

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A rendezvous with Ayeza Sumsam Mohiuddin (Brand Manager,Skin Health Care Category)

My meet-cute with Ayeza was out of any professional and academic settings, we met at a mutual relative's place and instantly clicked. She was a year younger than me and yet her take on life inspired me at that point in time too. We then lost touch of each other only to meet again at IBA, where we used to pass occasional glances and smiles as we both were too occupied to make a decent conversation. Today, when I searched among my Facebook friends for an inspirational marketer, Ayeza's named popped in my mind and on my screen almost immediately,I reached out to her, not expecting her to message so promptly as I knew she is a busy young lady. But, this bright person made me awe struck once again, by the very manner in whichshe welcomed the idea of "The Placement Office", I could feel her giddy with excitement as she answered all my questions pain painstakingly detailing as much as possible.  I hope our conversation with Ayeza today, can inspire hundreds and tho

Fields of Gold

I was standing in my kitchen admiring the lush  greens that Islamabad offered me after a short spell of rain...the soothing scent of the first few water droplets hitting the dry barren earth was like magic to my nostrils.....lost in my reverie ...the rain and the weather somehow made me nostalgic, took me back to memories of 82.5. 82.5 was my room at Warwick...the one place where I want to go back to again and again..the one place that set me free from the confines of my own personality...gave me a chance to explore...to create memories that I can always look back to...I still remember my first trip to my room..one of the most hectic journeys for me. I was accompanied by my dad that day, back then we were both new to the English weather..had just left all our family exactly two weeks ago to shift to a land where it never stopped raining! (hailing from Karachi,this seemed like an abnormality to me).  The killing walks Anyways as you can very well imagine we both weren'

Learning,to Unlearn

I was lazily surfing my newsfeed when this video caught my attention  study session  this video shows a mother is force teaching her daughter..people are m a making all kinds of comments on it..some even have the audacity to find the video "cute" and entertaining!! The sight of that child wailing and crying and trying to remember simple counting brought back memories flooding back to my mind of a friend who had to go through to the same ordeal. I was among the cool kids who would spend a good one hour at a task and there you go.it used to be etched in my memory, when teachers would ask  us about the task we would raise our hands up  high to answer the question and get some brownie points...but there in the corner would be my buddy...the uncool one. The one who would sink in the back benches to escape the wrath of the teacher who would miss no chance to sham that poor kid in-front of twenty others just because to her things didn't come as easy as they did to us.