As a wife I have observed that sometimes you have to go the extra mile to keep that spark alive.No amount of makeup and lovey dovey chit chat will do what your handmade food will do to your significant other...so to spice things up I shall today offer you my all time hit Tarragon Steak recipe....get your pots and pans out,put on your chef's cap and lets get to business...
- Hammered breast fillets (0.5kg)
- Chopped spring onion (1 cup)
- Honey(2-3 Tbsp)
- Mustard Paste (1 Tbsp)
- Lemon Juice(2 Tbsp)
- Black pepper (1-2 Tsp)
- White pepper(1 Tsp)
- Worcestershire Sauce (3 Tbsp)
- Soya sauce(3 Tbsp)
- Chili sauce (2 Tbsp)
Ingredients (Tarragon Sauce)
- Cream (Half Packet of Olpers cream)
- Milk ( Recommended :half cup /Adjust according to the how thick you want the sauce to be)
- Cheese (I use happy cows two slices of Cheddar cheese)
- Tarragon Herbs( 2 Tsp) If these are not easily available you can use thyme or oregano in its place
- One Chicken Cube (Knorr)
- Crushed red chili (1 Tsp)
- Salt ( According to taste)
- Tip : Juices left over from the Marination if added to this sauce enhance the flavor,you may add as much spice and flavor you require.
First marinate the chicken pieces by putting shallow cuts in them so that the spices seep in deep with in the meat. Keep this marinade aside for good 4 hours...half an hour prior to serving thee steaks prepare your sauce. Grill the chicken until golden brown and top up with this finger licking sauce.
Serving Ideas : Serve with Garlic herb rice,sauteed vegetables or mashed potato and a chilled glass of lemonade.
Trust me this one will surely win you laurels...for the way to a ,man's heart goes via his stomach! ..(no matter how obnoxious it sounds..it sure is true ;)...oh...when the food's ready put Drinkee by Sofi on Youtube and enjoy this wonderful evening with a wonderful person and some yummy food. Drinkee-sofi Tukker